September 7, 2022
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
September 11, 2022
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
In this 3 hour introduction to Sewing Machines class, you will learn the following:
- How to thread a sewing machine
- Basic machine safety
- The different parts of a sewing machine
- How to use different stitches
- How to make an envelope cushion cover
You will need to bring:
- A piece of light to medium weight fabric for your cushion (50 cm x 112cm) or you can purchase this on the day.
We will supply:
- The cushion insert, refreshments and use of sewing machines and equipment.
This class is aimed at beginners or those who want to reacquaint themselves with their sewing machine!