Want to take the next step into dressmaking but don’t know where to begin? Learn from Like Sew Amazing how to make an easy tunic dress – perfect for beginners!
Ever since bursting onto the British sewing scene, Tilly & The Buttons has become a dressmaker’s favourite. Their Stevie Tunic is satisfyingly quick and easy to make – with no darts, zips and set-in sleeves. Make yours as a hip-length tunic top or an above-the-knee dress. Versatility is the name of the game!
What to expect:
– A one-day sewing course suitable for beginners
– Learn how to read a pattern, cut your fabric and assemble the pieces
– Make a modern tunic dress with optional turn-up cuffs and patch pockets
– This pattern is suitable for sizes UK 6-24
– The course fee includes the sewing pattern, but you will need to purchase your own fabric which you can do on the day at the shop
– This host recommends light to medium-weight cotton fabrics
-We have all the sewing equipment you will need for the course including sewing machines and a sewing kit for each student.
Bag some new dressmaking skills and become the proud owner of a Stevie Tunic. It’s set to become your summer staple this year!