The Blazer – The Avid Seamstress
Ready for any occasion, The Blazer is an indispensable garment that you can wear to work, on the school run, paired with jeans for a busy weekend or around your shoulders for a chic night out. What‘s more, The Blazer sewing pattern can be made from a variety of fabrics meaning it‘s perfect for year-round sewing.
With a stylish relaxed fit, The Blazer features shoulder darts, front pockets, panelled sleeves and is fully lined. It‘s a great introduction to tailoring and is aimed at intermediate seamstresses. You‘ll learn key skills such as constructing and sewing a blazer collar, setting in panelled sleeves and putting together a fully lined garment.
Pattern sizes – UK 6 – UK 22
Skill level – Intermediate
- Lightweight wool
- Linen – perfect for a light summer blazer.
Fabric, Lining, Interfacing, Thread
Fabric, Lining & Interfacing
- Sewing pattern sheet printed on high-quality 60gsm pattern paper (irons/pins beautifully) or select an option to receive an additional pattern sheet – perfect for toiles or if you would like to make various sizes
- Photographed step-by-step instruction booklet
- Guide to taking accurate measurements
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All encased in a re-closable envelope
The Blazer includes step-by-step photographed instructions.
1 in stock
Lander Pants by True Bias£18.00
Datura blouse – Deer and Doe£13.50